BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 15, 2102 – Day 9





Just popping in to say I am alive and well. The last two days have been spent juggling work commitments and running errands which included operating Mom’s Taxi quite a bit. My exercise schedule has fallen off over these 2 days but I am determined to get back on it today. I do have a friend’s wedding reception to attend this afternoon and I already know the menu will not be conducive to my diet so I am trying to figure out how to handle that. 

I’ve also been busy doing a lot of freezer cooking. I bought hamburger, chicken and pork on sale and have been making up healthy meals I can freeze and use on nights when I don’t have time to cook. This way there are no excuses not to eat well.

I have felt tired and sluggish over the last two days too. I wonder if that is because I haven’t been able to exercise. Wouldn’t that be nice? Rewarded with more energy and alertness when you exercise regularly? That would certainly help in the motivation department.
Tomorrow I will resume my daily breakdowns. Have a great Saturday!

0 comments:

Circle 8 Anthologies Featuring my Short Stories