BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11, 2012 – Day 5 of the 1000 Mile Challenge




Monday was a good day. I felt on my game in most every way. My writing flowed well and I got a lot of work done. I ate breakfast and did my morning workout without having to talk myself into it at all. Even managed 50 minutes! 

Following lunch, I decided to make my exercise pull double duty buy mowing the grass. I lasted 28 minutes but not because I was overly winded. Where I live is very h8illy. There isn’t a flat piece of land on the entire 40 acres. So mowing with a push mower, even one with power drive, is still…challenging. Normally, I get winded and have to take a break. Today, however, I wasn’t winded. I was definitely sweating and my heart was pumping but my calves decided they had enough of the hills. This is a good thing. Not that my calves felt like exploding but that my endurance has evolved.

Another thing I noticed today is that when I walk, there is just the slightest bit less friction between my thighs. Might not be a big deal to some but it is huge to me! Anyway, here’s how the day broke down:


Calorie Count:
Intake:  1608
Exercise:              625`        Net Calories 983
Daily Mile:
Goal 1000 Miles                                Today’s Mile:     3              Total Miles:   15
President’s Challenge:
September Goal: 2500 Points     Today’s Points:                 379         Total Points Earned: 1376
Breakfast:                                           1.5 Egg, Whole - Cooked, Fried
Bacon, 2 slices
Decaf Coffee, 3 cups
Coffee, Decaffeinated
Lunch:                                                   Chicken Spaghetti
                                                                Grapefruit, Whole
                                                                Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade
Dinner:                                                 Cabbage Soup
                                                                1 Italian Sausage
                                                                Egg Noodles
                                                                Spaghetti Sauce
Water:                                                  3 glasses

0 comments:

Circle 8 Anthologies Featuring my Short Stories